Monday 11 July 2011

Change Of Plan

Like I explained in an earlier post Andrea and I had pretty much decided to make a music video to Beyonce and Shakira's Beautiful Liar song but we took our teachers advice not to. Because of this I done some more research to find two girls that sing together as seen below. In today's lesson iIshared the songs with Andrea, Nada and my teacher, we came to a final decision which is to produce a music video to  Aly and AJ's - Potential Breakup Song which i think is great!

Here it is:



After watching countless amounts of female duet music videos on youtube I came to the decision that Aly & Aj are my favourite as they are young which will make our music video sound and look more realistic and suitable to our appearance. I think it is also important to like the song before attempting to produce a music video to it as we will be working with this song for a few months and it is important that we do not get extremelly bored and fed up with it. I like the fact that this song is up-beat as I believe that it will allow us to come up with and include a lot of fun creative ideas. Also, the up-beat style of music represents us better than slow music.

No comments:

Post a Comment