Thursday 19 January 2012

Digipak Photos

Andrea and I spent Monday's lesson taking photos for our digipaks. I asked my photography teacher if he'd give us permission to use the room to set up the studio and take some photos for our media and thankfully he did. So we set up the white roll background, got out the lights, tripod and we used my camera. As we both needed to be in the photos together one of our friends kindly took some photos for us.

The whole purpose of these photos were to look professional and done in a studio and i think we managed to achieve this look. The theme for the day was black and white, I wanted to use black and white themed photos for my digipak because I want the colourful elements such as our logo etc to stand out.

Below is a sneak peak!

No comments:

Post a Comment