Sunday 1 January 2012

Group Logo

Although I've already made one logo for our group I wanted to play around with it a little more to see whether or not I can improve it. Like i said, I'm a bit of a perfectionist. I opened the first logo I made onto photoshop and experimented with it a little more.

Here's the first one I made, I made the font online, I decided to put butterflies and swirly patterns in it to make it look more girly seeing we are a girl duet. The two faries above the first letter represent Andrea and I (two girls in a group). Finally I decided to add a touch of pink with the little hearts, didn't want to over do the colour cause I thought it looked quite good like this.


This is my second attempt. All I done here is add an effect to our band name, again I added a bit of colour to it because our music video is meant to be pretty girly and colourful.

No comments:

Post a Comment